Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions Of Hire
All coach hire and minibus hire quotations and bookings made with Us are subject to these terms and conditions. Please read these carefully. Our vehicles have CCTV cameras and we reserve the right to record all trips for use in training for our staff, insurance purposes and/or as evidence in relation to a breach of these conditions.
1. THESE TERMS
- Booking: acceptance of your Booking Request by Mint Coaches.
- Booking Confirmation: once you receive an email from Us confirming your Booking.
- Booking Request: the process of the customer filling in the online form / and or sending a request to us for a booking by email.
- Contract: shall have the meaning given in clause 3.4.
- Quotation: the quotation provided to you in accordance with clause 3.2.
- Quotation Request: shall have the meaning given in clause 3.2.
- Services: the services provided by Mint Coaches in accordance with these terms.
- terms/Terms: these Terms and Conditions.
- Us/We/Our/Mint Coaches: refers to Mint Coaches Ltd.
- 1.2 What these Terms cover: These are the terms and conditions on which We supply the Services to you, namely the hire of coaches and / or mini buses with a driver.
- 1.3 Why you should read them: Please read these Terms carefully before you submit your Booking to Us. These Terms tell you who We are, how We will provide Our Services to you, how you and We may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these Terms, please contact Us to discuss.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- 2.1 Who We are: We are Mint Coaches Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 06457916 and Our registered office is at 3 Coventry Close, London, NW6 5TJ.
- 2.2 How to contact us: You can contact Us by telephoning Our customer service team at 020 7624 6796 or by writing to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.3 How We may contact you: If We have to contact you We will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to Us in your booking.
- 2.4 "Writing" includes emails: When We use the words "writing" or "written" in these Terms, this includes emails.
3. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
3.1 What Information we need from you to provide a Quotation:
When requesting a Quotation you must supply Us with the following:
- the date on which you require the coach or mini bus hire;
- the pick up time (and if applicable the collection time);
- whether waiting time is required and if so the length of waiting time;
- the location for pick up (and collection if required);
- the number of passengers;
- flight numbers;
- contact numbers;
- event entrances; and
- any narrow roads, lanes or entrances.
3.2 How to request a Quotation:
- To request a Quotation you will need to complete and return to us the “Quotation Request” or contact us by email or telephone to provide us with details of your proposed booking. We will then provide you with a Quotation, which shall remain available for acceptance for a period of 7 days.
Quotations are provided based on; -
- the most direct route as determined by us unless a specific route is requested in your Booking Request; and/or
- the information provided by you in the Booking Request (including the information set out in clause 3.1).
- If you wish to accept the Quotation you must send to us the Booking Request form.
- 3.3 Submitting a Booking Request: Before submitting your Booking Request, please ensure that you have read these Terms carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms please contact Us for clarification. Nothing provided by Us including, but not limited to sales and marketing literature, price lists and other documents constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your Booking constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our discretion accept.
- 3.4 How We will accept your Booking: Our acceptance of your Booking will take place when We email you to accept your Booking Request and We receive from you a twenty percent deposit of the full amount of the charges for the Booking as set out in Our Booking acceptance, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us (Contract). It is your responsibility to check the Booking Confirmation, once received, for its accuracy and completeness, any discrepancies found in the Booking Confirmation should be communicated to Us as soon as possible.
- 3.5 If We cannot accept your Booking: If We are unable to accept your Booking, We will inform you of this [in writing] and will not charge you for the Services. This might be for example because all of Our coaches and mini buses have already been booked by other customers on the date that you require them.
- 3.6 Your Booking number: We will assign a booking number to your Booking and We will write to you with details of your Booking when We accept your Booking Request. It will help Us if you can tell 'Us' the booking number whenever you contact 'Us' about your Booking.
- 3.7 Your rights to make a change to a Booking: You may request a change to your Booking at any time before We begin providing the Services by contacting Us in accordance with clause 2.2. Requests to change Bookings must be made in writing. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
3.8 Our rights to make a change to a Booking:
We may change the services:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the services.
- We may supply a number of smaller vehicles or a larger vehicle than requested. These changes will not affect your use of the services.
- to place a second driver on some journeys to assist us with staff training. These changes will not affect your use of the services.
- to subcontract our Services to other providers. These changes will not affect your use of the services.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
When you will need to pay us:
- When we confirm acceptance of your Booking Request, you will be required to pay a Deposit of 20% (twenty percent) of the agreed Quotation for the Services. The due date for payment of your Deposit will be included in the Booking Confirmation.
- The remainder of the amount due to us will be due and payable in full 7 days prior to the provisions of the Services.
- If your Booking is made 7 or less days prior to the date that the services are to be provided on, then full payment must be made prior to us accepting your Booking.
4.2 How we accept payment:
We accept the following methods of payment:
- online using a credit or debit card via our secure website; and, or
- by credit or debit card by telephone;
- by bank transfer or cheque, however, we must be in cleared funds no later than 7 days prior to the date that the Services are to be provided unless pre-agreed otherwise by us in writing.
- 4.3 Card preauthorisation: We may need to preauthorise your credit or debit card to determine that it is valid.
- 4.4 Services requested outside of the Booking Request: If additional services are requested there may be additional charges.
4.5 Fees, costs and charges that are included in the Quotation:
- All Quotations are only for the vehicle and driver. If you require any additional Services that We supply please list these in your Booking Request and the cost will be included in the Quotation.
- One standard suitcase per person is included in the Quotation, if you have more luggage please speak with one of Our advisors.
- Unless, it has been agreed otherwise, the Quotation will not include tickets, admission charges, ferries, road tolls or parking. However, at your request We may make these arrangements for you, but would do so as your agent and these costs will be in addition to the Quotation (We will include up to £20.00 (twenty pounds) of such costs in our Quotation). We also charge an additional 15% administration fee for arranging such services. This means that any terms and conditions applicable to that transaction by that supplier (i.e. those relating to payment, cancellation, etc.) would be as binding on you as if you had made these arrangements directly. Details of such can be available upon request, We will not enter into any arrangement on your behalf until you have made payment to us.
- All Quotations will be based on the use of a single driver.
- For journeys over 15 hours, it may be necessary to provide accommodation for the driver, these costs will be confirmed in the Quotation where applicable.
- All Quotations include a maximum of 30 minutes per Booking waiting time. After that, any waiting time will be charged in accordance with Part A the Schedule to these Terms.
- If you or any of your passengers are late for any pickup/collection (as set out in the Booking) then you will be liable for any costs incurred by Us in trying to provide the Service, including without limitation on any costs incurred by Us in finding a replacement vehicle if the original vehicle is no longer available/and in finding another available driver in accordance with Part A the Schedule to these Terms.
- The cost of accommodation, ferries, meals and/or event tickets, agreed between us and which have already been purchased by Us at your request, will be added to your Booking fee.
- 4.6 We can charge interest if you pay late: If you do not make payment to Us by the due date as shown in/on the Booking Confirmation We may charge you interest on the overdue sum at the rate of [*]% per annum above the base lending rate of [*] Bank Plc from time to time. Interest will accrue on a daily basis from the due date for payment until the actual date of payment of the overdue sum, whether before or after judgment. You must pay any interest due when paying an overdue sum.
- 4.7 What to do if you think an invoice is wrong: If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we reserve the right to charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
5. PROVIDING THE SERVICES
- 5.1 How we provide the Services: As required by law, We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, consistent with best practices and standards in the coach and mini bus hire sector, and in accordance with any information provided by Us about the Services and about Us.
- 5.2 When we will provide the Services: We will begin providing the Services on the date confirmed in Our Booking Confirmation.
- 5.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control: If our performance of the services is affected by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any services you have paid for but not received. Such causes include: unusual traffic, congestion, including road works, road closures, and accidents (this is a non- exhaustive list) power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable control.
5.4 Reasons we may suspend the services:
We may have to suspend the services to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes (for example the vehicle which was to be used to provide Services to you breaks down);
- if an event out of our control occurs;
- update the services to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the services as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 3.7).
- 5.5 Your rights if we suspend the services: We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending the services, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the services we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for services while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract if we suspend the services, or tell you we are going to suspend them and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for services not provided to you.
- 5.6 We may also suspend the services if you do not pay: If you do not pay us for the services when you are supposed to (see clause 4.1) and you still do not make payment within  days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the services until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the services. We will not suspend the Services where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause Error! Reference source not found.). We will not charge you for the services during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the services we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 4.6).
- 5.7 What will happen if you do not provide required information to us: If We require any information or action from you in order to provide the Services (including the information set out in clause 3.1), We will inform you of this as soon as is reasonably possible. If the information or action required of you is delayed, incomplete or otherwise incorrect, We will not be responsible for any delay caused as a result. If you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with this information, or you provide us with incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (see clause 8.2) or If additional [mileage / waiting time] is required from Us to correct or compensate for a mistake made as a result of incomplete or otherwise incorrect information or action on your part, We may charge you a reasonable additional sum for that [mileage / waiting time].
5.8 Your responsibilities during the provision of the Services:
- Other than on a vehicle fitted expressly for that purpose, not consume or allow the consumption of food (except confectionery) and drink (including alcoholic beverages) in the vehicle without prior written consent from Us.
- Not sell or distribute food (except confectionery) and beverages (other than as sold or supplied by Us) on the vehicle.
- Not to leave rubbish or mess on the vehicle or allow passengers to leave mess or rubbish on the vehicle. If we need to clean the vehicle due to mess made by your passengers, the cost will be between £200 and £500 depending on the size of the vehicle and as at the table in Schedule Part C
- You must not load the vehicle beyond the agreed capacity.
- You should take all steps to notify Us in advance of any luggage requirements. All vehicles hired by Us are subject to restrictions on carrying luggage for statutory safety reasons. The driver may not be able to be carry certain items (such as large, heavy or bulky items) in relation to these restrictions. It should be noted that our drivers will only allow hand luggage to be brought onto the vehicle for health and safety reasons. All larger items must be placed in the hold (if pre-agreed with us that we can accommodate them).
- All music aboard the vehicle will be chosen by the driver unless pre- agreed with us in writing.
- It is your responsibility as the hirer to ensure that all passengers are accounted for and act responsibly at all times.
- It is your responsibility as the hirer to ensure that all passengers are on time and at the correct location for the pick-up/collection. You will be responsible for any additional travel expenses if such passengers are not on time and/or in the correct location.
Your are responsible if:
- Your passengers do anything that puts our driver in danger; and
- Your passengers do anything which in the reasonable opinion of the driver would distract him.
- You are responsible for your luggage and personal belongings at all times.
- No decoration can be put up in or outside Our vehicles.
- If you find any property on one of Our vehicles belonging to someone else, you must hand it over to the driver as soon as it is safe to do so.
- To request any changes with us not our drivers.
- There is a strict no smoking policy in all vehicles. We also enforce a strict no smoking policy outside the vehicle if close to windows, exits and entrances.
- No animals (other than guide dogs and hearing dogs notified to the Us in your Booking Request) may be brought on any vehicle without prior written agreement from Us.
- You are responsible for the actions of individual passengers who do not comply with Our [instructions or instructions from the hirer].
- If you organise other elements of a package in addition to the provision of transport, you may be defined as an organiser or a retailer for the purposes of the Package Travel, Package Holidays, and Package Tours Regulations 1992 and as such may be required to comply with the provisions of those Regulations. In this instance, you are responsible for complying with such Regulations and for any loss or damage incurred in relation to non- compliance.
- The driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle at all times, and as such may remove any passenger whose behaviour in his reasonable opinion prejudices safety or is in breach of the Public Service Vehicle (Conduct of Drivers, Inspectors, Conductors and Passengers) Regulations 1990. He may also in these circumstances terminate the Service. These regulations set out certain rights and responsibilities on all parties, and full details of these can be obtained from the Us on request. You are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by any passenger for the duration of the hire.
- Where the Booking is to a sporting event, you should be aware of the legal requirements relating to alcohol, contained in the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1995, and the conditions of entry to race courses as laid down by the Race Course Association Ltd. We will provide details of these restrictions on request.
You are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts:
- In our coaches, who are over the age of 14;
- On our mini buses, who are over the age of 14;
- On our mini buses [or coaches], who are a child under 3, a suitable child restraint which must be supplied by you, if a child between 3 and 12 years use an appropriate child restraint supplied by you.
- Not to permit or allow any alcohol to be consumed on any of our vehicles and if in our drivers reasonable opinion you or any of your passengers are intoxicated they reserve the right to prevent access to our vehicle.
- It is important to note that the hours Our drivers can work is regulated by law. You shall not (and you shall ensure that none of your passengers shall) delay or otherwise interrupt the journey so as to cause Our driver to breach the regulations. If any mandatory stops are made in in compliance with such regulations you are responsible for all passengers and you must account for them.
5.9 Our responsibilities during the provision of the Services:
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms or as a result of Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub- contractors)
- We provide Services for domestic and private use (or purposes). We make no warranty or representation that the Services are fit for commercial, business or industrial purposes of any kind. By making your booking, you agree that you will not use the Services for such purposes.
- Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub- contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for failing to perform the Services with reasonable care and skill or in accordance with information provided by Us about the Services or about Us.
- Where We act as an organiser or retailer, We will issue separate conditions of trading relating to Our liabilities and responsibilities under the Regulations.
- 5.10 When you will be able to access the Services: Unless pre-agreed in your Booking Confirmation or subsequently agreed with Us in writing, you will not have use of the vehicle during the time period between the [arrival] and the return [Services], nor will the vehicle be obliged to remain at the destination for your use.
- 5.11 What happens if luggage is left on the vehicle: If you leave or lose any of your luggage whilst travelling on one of Our vehicles and the luggage is either found by or handed to a member of staff We shall take reasonable care of that luggage. Such luggage will be stored at such a location as We may decide but all such storage will be at the passenger’s risk. We may charge you a reasonable administration fee for the storage and return of your lost luggage. If you do not collect your lost luggage within 1 month of Our receiving or finding it, We may dispose of it in any manner We wish, including by destruction or sale and We shall give sale proceeds to a charity of Our choice. We shall be entitled to open and examine any left or lost luggage. If there are any items which We consider are dangerous or perishable or otherwise unsuitable for storage, We shall be entitled to dispose of such items within 48 hours of Our receiving or finding them.
6. PROBLEMS WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
6.1 How to tell us about problems after service:
We always use reasonable efforts to ensure that Our provision of the Services is trouble-free.
If, however, there is a problem with the Services We request
that you inform Us as soon as is reasonably possible:
- by telephone on 0207 624 6796; or
- by email on email@example.com; or
- by post to Mint Coaches Ltd, 3 Coventry Close, London, NW6 5TJ; or
- via our website www.mintcoaches.co.uk/contact; During service contact us by phone only. We will use reasonable efforts to remedy problems with the Services as quickly as is reasonably possible and practical.
6.2 Summary of your legal rights:
See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the services.
Nothing in these Terms will affect your legal rights.
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
- you can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it's not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can't fix it.
- if you haven't agreed a price beforehand, what you're asked to pay must be reasonable.
- if you haven't agreed a time beforehand, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
- 6.3 As a gesture of goodwill we offer our clients the right to a reduction in price as set out in Part B of the Schedule to these Terms
7. YOUR RIGHTS OF CANCELLATION
- 7.1 You can always end the contract before the services have been supplied and paid for: You may contact us at any time to end the contract for the services, but in some circumstances we may charge you certain sums for doing so, as described below.
7.2 What happens if you have good reason for ending the contract:
If you are ending the contract for a reason set out at (a)
to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any services
which have not been provided or have not been properly provided. The relevant reasons are:
- We have breached these terms in any material way and have failed to remedy that breach within 7 days of you asking Us to do so in writing (For the purposes of this clause, a breach of these terms will be considered ‘material’ if it is not minimal or trivial in its consequences to the terminating party. In deciding whether or not a breach is material no regard will be had to whether it was caused by any accident, mishap, mistake or misunderstanding.); or
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the services you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk the services may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we suspend the services for technical reasons, or notify you are going to suspend them for technical reasons; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
7.3 What happens if you end the contract without a good reason:
If you are not ending the contract for one of the reasons set out in clause 7.2, the contract will end immediately,
however, the following cancellation fees will apply:
- If you cancel more than 7 days prior to the date that the Services are to be provided then we will retain the 20% deposit paid by you;
- If you cancel the Services 7 or less days before the date that the Services are to be provided then we are entitled to charge you the full amount and you will not be entitled to any refund.
8. OUR RIGHTS OF CANCELLATION
- 8.1 We may stop providing the Services: We may write to you to let you know that we are going to cancel your Booking for the Services. We will let you know at least [PERIOD] in advance of cancellation and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for services which will not be provided.
8.2 We may end the contract if you break it:
We may cancel the Booking immediately by giving you written notice.
- You fail to make a payment to us when it is due and do not make payment within one day of us reminding you that payment is due (this does not affect Our right to charge interest on overdue sums under Clause 4.6); or
- You have breached these terms in any material way and have failed to remedy that breach within 7 days of Us asking you to do so in writing (For the purposes of this clause, a breach of these terms will be considered ‘material’ if it is not minimal or trivial in its consequences to the terminating party. In deciding whether or not a breach is material no regard will be had to whether it was caused by any accident, mishap, mistake or misunderstanding.); or
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the services (including the information set out in clause 3.1).
- 8.3 You must compensate us if you break the contract: If we end the contract in accordance with clause 8.2 and you have made any payment to Us for any Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our cancellation notice. If We have provided Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment within [NUMBER] days of being invoiced.
9. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (DATA PROTECTION)
9.1 How we will use your personal information:
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Our Services to you.
- Process your payment for the Services.
- If you agree to this during the order process, inform you of new products and services available from Us.
- In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to pay for the Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
- We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties [without first obtaining your express permission] or where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
10. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- 10.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to someone else: We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these terms to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- 10.2 You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these terms to anyone else: You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- 10.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract: the Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms.
- 10.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force: If any of the provisions of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that/those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these terms. The remainder of these Terms and the Contract shall be valid and enforceable.
- 10.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later: No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms or the Contract means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms or the Contract means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- 10.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings: these Terms, the Contract and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms, the Contract or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Schedule Model Cancellation Form For Consumer Customers
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract) To [Mint Coaches Ltd, of 3 Coventry Close, London, NW6 5TJ,
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods
[*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*], Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper), Date [*] Delete as appropriate
Schedule Part A
|Vehicle Size||Charges Per 15 Minutes Waiting|
|Note that the costs in this Part A will be increased by 50% during the hours of 10pm to 6am|
Schedule Part B
|Late Vehicle||Vehicle is late to arrive (This only applies to the effected part of the movement (journey) not the whole booking)||Up to 30 mins = £0.00 refund 31-60 mins = lower of 10% or £25.00 61-120 mins = lower of 20% or £50.00 121-300 mins = lower of 50% or £100.00 Over 301 mins = Full Refund|
|Vehicle no show (Single Leg)||Vehicle fails to arrive and after contacting and receiving authorisation from the office the passengers make other arrangements||Full Refund against that movement.|
|Vehicle no show (multi-leg journey)||Vehicle fails to arrive to collect passengers and passengers make other arrangements for specific leg of journey||Refund of charges relating to affected leg of journey|
|Vehicle breakdown||Vehicle suffers mechanical or other failure during the course of the booking, and journey is continued following repair or in alternative vehicle(s)||Late vehicle charges as above|
|Vehicle breakdown||Vehicle suffers mechanical or other failure during the course of the booking, and passengers make their own arrangements for travel||Refund up to the value of the movement costs|
|Vehicle cleanliness||Vehicle fails to meet reasonable standards for cleanliness – exterior||5%|
|Vehicle cleanliness||Vehicle fails to meet reasonable standards for cleanliness – interior (includes smell from toilet)||10%|
|Vehicle toilet / facilities||Vehicle does not have working toilet or toilet is not accessible and this was detailed in the booking confirmation||10% / £40|
|Air conditioning / Heating||Vehicle does not have working air conditioning||10% / £40|
|Driver behaviour||Driver behaviour unacceptable including rudeness and failure to follow reasonable requests in line with the booking requirements||10%|
|Vehicle class (i.e. luxury, executive, VIP||Vehicle supplied was not the same class as that which was Booked||A refund equal to the difference in costs between the two classes of vehicle|
Schedule Part C - Cleaning Charges
|Vehicle Size||Cleaning Charge|